Pink Shirt Day
Pink Shirt Day is held annually during the last week of February
About the Day:
Not to be confused with the Day of Pink
A day that aims to raise awareness of bullying in our schools, workplaces, homes, and over the internet.
Ideas to mark this day in your classroom or GSA:
- Visit https://www.pinkshirtday.ca/about and check out their tool kit!
- Borrow a button maker and have your students make their own ant bullying buttons. OK2BME has a button machine if you need borrow one!
- Have a bake sale and raise money for your school or a local charity that works to stop bullying
- Invite in a guest speaker
- Arrive early to school and have students write positive messages in chalk leading up the school before the other students arrive
- Have a Pink Shirt Day Decoration Contest